2006年12月23日土曜日

I made it for the first time in my life.

I've passed "STEP" First Class. It was quite difficult for me to pass it.But I enjoyed studying English and accomplished my dream. If you want to challenge it, my advice is to solve the questions really carried out over the past 5 years. I've never studied English in the States,Britain,or other countries,but I was able to master it.I just studied English for bout 15 minutes a day ,and it was done in a commuting train and before going to sleep on the bed.I memorized words that was compiled for the learners trying to get full mark at the TOIEC.I also read about how to write essay.Essay was quite difficult for me to write,because the delivery of my essay was very poor at first. Even now I'm not good at writing. So I'm just practicing by posting my blog.Speech was not so difficult, once you passed the paper test,though.I am good at listenig to other persons' talkings , but speaking out for myself was difficult task .However, sometimes, speeking out my thinkings and feelings was a kind of feeling- good thing.

2 件のコメント:

Paul Beaufait さんのコメント...

Hey, Kyoko!

Thanks for participating in the LTD Project meeting today. I appreciate your enthusiasm and responsiveness.

It was a pleasure to hear of your successful passage of Level One of the STEP test. Perhaps you could start up a new section of resources on the LTD Project Wiki to list the specific resources that you used while preparing for the written and speaking tests.

Good on you for starting blogging within hours of setting up your new blog! I've listed your blog on the LTD Project Wiki, and started a feed from it on a new page. Your newest blog entries should keep bubbling up there.

I hope that you'll keep blogging in order to continue to develop your writing fluency, now that you've passed all the STEP tests.

Cheers, Paul

Paul Beaufait さんのコメント...

The LTD Project Wiki page that shows your blog feed is here.