2006年12月23日土曜日

Summer vegetables

I'm very sorry to reply your respond about a month before. I don't want to say excuse, but this year i've been awfully busy.
My summer vacation started august 8 . Ane it'll end august 20. during the vacation,there are 2 days training day,
 lectures about "law and students dicipline" and "sickening young people by yomawarisennsei"
i weeded out my gareden every day.
Rainy season ended.
Laundries are put on in the garden.americans don't put on their laundries outside,
 do they?I feel happy when i can put on the laundries out there and they are completely dried.
Cucumbers, egg plants,
 goyas, ingen-peas, green peppers have grown in my back yard.
But,
 looks mess, what shall i do next?

Posted Aug 16, 2006 3:32 am

1 件のコメント:

Paul Beaufait さんのコメント...

Kyoko,

It is a pleasure to see your posts here on Blogger. Your choice of a green color scheme seems suited to a gardening theme.

However, you can always change your template in Blogger, from the dashboard ("B" at top left from your blog, then drill three directories down):
Settings:
Template:
Pick New Template.

Any changes that you've made in your Layout before changing templates should transfer to any new template you choose (if they don't, let me know).

There are lots of options in the Layout settings. I suggest that you try them out (Preview), and then decide what your blog look and sidebar should be.

Cheers, Paul