2006年12月23日土曜日

Struggle with weeds

In this season,we have a lot of rain here.
In my small garden, weeds sprout out during this season.How can I spare time to weed out without spending a lot of money and hard labour?I'm thinking of putting over tiles of beautiful colors with minimum budget. And mix it with concrete parts and also lawn. I think it's a good idea.
And the second trouble for me is the place to put on our laundry protecting from the rain. So terrace with synthesized material like glass is at the point of my target.
Posted Jul 19, 2006 11:54 pm

1 件のコメント:

Paul Beaufait さんのコメント...

Hello, again, Kyoko,

Though I'm not sure about Blogger, it may be possible to change the dates and times on the two posts that we transferred from the LTD Project Wikispaces today.

You may be able to do so by editing the posts to reflect the dates that you originally posted them on wikispaces.

While updating posts is a possibility in some blog engines, when you edit/revise entries; I'm not sure whether back dating is possible in Blogger.

Why don't you give it a go?